Saturday 11 October 2008

Toy Soldiers: Skelp 2008 Wargames Show

I paid a visit to the annual Skelp wagames show in Forfar today and I must say, even though I was dragging my 4 year old around who was continually getting bored and wanting to move to the next table, I had a really good time.
I bought three rule books, Tooth and Claw a dinosaur hunting skirmish game, and then two Rattrap rule-books, Thrilling Expeditions: Valley of the Thunder Lizard and Broadsword Adventures.
I was also tempted and gave and a starter set of the new Monsterpocalypse from Privateer Press. It just looks so much fun, and I am hoping that I will be able to start teaching No.1 son a stripped down version of the game in a few months, once I have got my head around it!
Anyway here are a few photos I took today:-
PICT0001
15mm Berlin City Fight Game

PICT0014
Halo Game
PICT0017
10mm WW2 Game
PICT0018
WW2 game
PICT0019
Colonial Game
PICT0020
Colonial Game
PICT0021
Colonial Game
PICT0022
Monsterpocalype!
PICT0026
RC Panzer running around outside the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...