Wednesday 19 December 2012

Laser Cut Fort

One of my early laser cutting projects from last year was a fort loosely based on the one seen towards the end of the Starship Troopers movie.

I have posted photos of my kit on the blog before, but I have just received these photos of the finished fort from Dave Adams, and i thought they were worth show again!

 I am not sure who makes the landing pad and watch tower but I didn't make those...
 Dave has gone for a winter finish with his fort, perfect to go along with Four A Miniatures figures (also in my lead pile...
 The snow effect looks really good here, and I like the blue camo paint job, it works really well!


Thanks to Dave for sending me the photos.

I think i will finally finish painting my own fort, but use it as an (Aegis) defence line for my W40k Tau...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...