Wednesday 5 October 2011

Posting Update!

I know things have been very quiet on the blog for the last couple of weeks.

I have not given up on the blog, it's simply that several projects are at their mid-point at the moment. I should have several new posts lined up over the next couple of weeks.  Also I am planning to attend the SKELP Wargames Show in Forfar on Saturday, so you can expect to see a show report from me later in the weekend or early next week.

In the mean time here is a work in progess photo of the Mk2 Retro Rocket. It is nearing completion and I am presently working on the landing gear.

There will be a full tutorial on the construction of the Mk2 as soon as I have it finished.

Now in the tradition of my update messages I feel I should add the usual "Space Babe" photo!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...