Wednesday 6 November 2013

Aberdeen Model Railway Exhibition 2013

Weekend before last I visited the local model railway exhibition, I wanted to visit the Squires Tools stand as well as have a look around at all the displays.

It turned aout to be a very good show, and my boys both really enjoyed themselves, getting to "have a go" on a couple of train layouts each as well as having fun the two Scalextric (slot car) circuits!

In my usual fashion here is the photo dump...

First up we have the Aberdeen Wargames Club demo table. A beautiful Kelly's Heroes game...


My sons really enjoyed the Scalextric.


Aberdeen Modellers Society put on a exceptional table with some lovely paint jobs...













Of course, there were also some really nice railway displays.

 The next eight photos are all for the same display, truly stunning...








 Probably my favourite display was the Indian Railway Layout, but I am always attracted to the scenic boards...


 This next one was also very well done. It was too big for a simple photo. I stitched four photos together in my photos editing software.



If you would like to see some photos from the show, and a bit more dialogue, it is worth checking out my gaming pal Jeff's blog. 1, 2, 3

This post is a little late, but I thought I should get it out before the coming weekend and my visit to TARGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...