Monday 8 May 2017

Laser Cut Street Furniture Kits

Following on from my furniture kits, I have produced a few outdoor items.

First up we have a park bench, handy for any modern games (zombies etc.)


I remembered to include a figure for scale with these photos. He isn't really appropriate for a modern setting, but you can see the scale...


As we have a park bench, why not a picnic bench...


Might be useful for slowing down those walking dead...


 Finally for this post, a skip. I am very pleased with this kit, it turned out really well!



As before I have laid them out on sheets, although I will be redoing the park bench and picnic bench to have two on instead of one.




More household furniture to follow!

Once again, I will have a few of these kits with me when I am on the Flea market table at Carronade this weekend, if anyone is interested.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work once again, sir and scaled very nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...