Tuesday 28 February 2012

Model Making: Laser Cut Barbarian King’s Hall – more photos…

I was very pleased with the reception that the photos I posted yesterday received. There were a few requests for photos with a figure in, so as to get an idea of scale.

Barbarian Kings Hall 12

So here are a few more photos, I didn’t have a 15mm figure handy so I have used a GW Lord of the Rings figure, as everyone should have an idea as to how big they are…

As you can see, scale wise the building works quite well with 28mm figures, it may not be a huge King’s Hall, as was intended for the 15mm scale, but it makes a reasonable scale house.

Barbarian Kings Hall 8

The rear door definitely shows that it is aimed at 15mm though, unless it is the Dwarf/Halfling entrance…

Barbarian Kings Hall 9

Barbarian Kings Hall 10

Barbarian Kings Hall 11

For those that have enquired, I am looking into the best route to start selling my laser cut models. Please be patient as I sort out how I am going to do it. If you don’t have any patience, then you can always email me and I will do my best to arrange something for you…

2 comments:

  1. Looks great with the figure, but I see what you mean about the back door! Love the photograph where we can look through the door into the build, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool... I'm very interested in getting access to the template!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...