Sunday 17 August 2014

East of Scotland Model Show

On Saturday I took a trip down to Dundee to visit the East of Scotland Model Show. This was a gathering of various model building clubs. Although I don't build plastic kits very often now, I used to build a lot when I was young and I like to support any model making shows I can...

There were a great selection of models on display, and all well put together and painted. My sons particularly enjoyed the RC boats on display, as well as getting a shot of an airbrush...




There were three or four trade stalls there, mainly selling model kits, but I did manage to pick up a set of sanding needles, something have been meaning to try for some time, and three MIG pigments in various rust shades, which I want to try after watching the video I posted the other day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...