Wednesday 6 April 2011

Wednesday Eye Candy: Monster Rider

A new feature that I will try to post every week.
Wednesday will be scultpure, wargames figures and larger scales.
Friday will be paintings, illustrations and 3D artwork.
I spend a lot of time looking at new artwork on sites like Deviant Art, both as research for figure sculpting, model-making and the like and also due to the fact that I like good artwork. I feel that it is about time I pushed some of this stuff out there as inspiration for figure painting, wargames design and generally for the fun of it.
So here is the first Wednesday Eye Candy!
monsterrider_finished_2_by_firecrow78-d32vdy2 
This sculpt is by Ryan Firchau (Deviant Art ID: Firecrow78). A fabulous sculpt, I would love to get  hold of a casting! Normally I don’t like anthropomorphised animal designs, but this one exudes quality.
Check out more of Ryan’s work at Deviant Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...